Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you.
|He who does not have the courage to speak up for his rights cannot earn the respect of others.|
|Respect yourself if you would have others respect you.|
Below we have the top quotes as
they were voted on by the visitors of witty-quotes.com.
- Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
- The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
- House Guarded By Shotgun 3 Days A Week. Guess Which Days.
- Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
- War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
- It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.